So, like this is REALLY my first time...blogging. I have no idea who would ever want to read my silly ramblings, but since I'm trying to be a good mother and stay up-to-date with technology, I figure I'll give it a go.
What does a blogger write about really? My husband says it's a quick way to disseminate information. Like, does that mean ACCURATE and meaningful information; the kind MSNBC would give? (I hope someone "gets" my Republican humor)
Accurate and meaningful? Well, anything I post (or is it "blog"?) here IS accurate and meaningful...to me.
And see, I ramble on. Silly things, really. Whatever pops in my head! Thank goodness I'm no longer League President, for I'm certain this would be held against me in some asinine way!
Tootles for now! Gotta figure out how to "add a gadget" (aka photo, I think. It could be a cartoon image.)
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The "fam"
Rio Grande Gorge Bridge
About Me
Enchanting New Mexico
The Colorado Rockies
Heading to Taos Ski Valley

No comments:
Post a Comment